Cost of living in Kampala, Uganda vs Fushun, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 317 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00187 CNY / UGX
Do you live in Fushun? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kampala (Uganda) is 26% more expensive than in Fushun (China)
For example, you would need at least 6,301元 (3,373,303 Shilling) in Kampala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,000元 in Fushun.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chengdu costs 120,000元 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santiago costs CH$50,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 5.00 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belfast costs £1.44 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 1,666 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chiang Mai costs 150 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)