Cost of living in Kampala, Uganda vs Fushun, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 79 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00186 CNY / UGX
Do you live in Fushun? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kampala (Uganda) is 10% more expensive than in Fushun (China)
For example, you would need at least 5,264元 (2,828,070 Shilling) in Kampala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,800元 in Fushun.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ujjain costs ₨33 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Bangalore costs ₨329 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Coimbatore costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sliven costs 2.20 лв (about 3 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montpellier costs €7 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (about 4 hours ago)