Cost of living in Innsbruck, Austria vs Fushun, China
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 01, 2020. Exchange rate: 7.794 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Fushun? We need your help!
Cost of living in Innsbruck (Austria) is 77% more expensive than in Fushun (China)
For example, you would need at least 8,661元 (€1,111) in Innsbruck to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,900元 in Fushun.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨60 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (11 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tel Aviv costs 120 ₪ (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €65 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antofagasta costs CH$10,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 390 (about 2 hours ago)