Cost of living in Ibarra, Ecuador vs Fushun, China
|Personal Care||- 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 6.757 CNY / USD
Do you live in Fushun? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ibarra (Ecuador) is 10% more expensive than in Fushun (China)
For example, you would need at least 4,846元 ($717) in Ibarra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,400元 in Fushun.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Detroit, Michigan costs $10 (11 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Maracaibo costs 5,000 Bs.S. (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Niš costs 18,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $8 (about 2 hours ago)