Cost of living in Hurghada, Egypt vs Fushun, China
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 153 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.37993 CNY / EGP
Do you live in Fushun? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hurghada (Egypt) is 9% cheaper than in Fushun (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,300元 in Fushun you would need to make just about 4,829元 (E£ 12,711) in Hurghada.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $12 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $100 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vitória costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Jacksonville, Florida costs $0.58 (about 1 hour ago)