Cost of living in Huizhou, China vs Fushun, China
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2019.
Do you live in Fushun? We need your help!
Cost of living in Huizhou (China) is 8% more expensive than in Fushun (China)
For example, you would need at least 5,054元 in Huizhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,700元 in Fushun.
Prices recently added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Bhopal costs ₨100 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.900 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Columbus, Ohio costs $5.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 1,399 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ujjain costs ₨33 (about 4 hours ago)