Cost of living in Huehuetenango, Guatemala vs Fushun, China
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.876 CNY / GTQ
Do you live in Fushun? We need your help!
Cost of living in Huehuetenango (Guatemala) is 37% more expensive than in Fushun (China)
For example, you would need at least 6,581元 (Q7,512) in Huehuetenango to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,800元 in Fushun.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Macao costs 70 Pataca (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Solapur costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$7,740 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nashville, Tennessee costs $5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cuernavaca costs Mex$ 10,500 (about 3 hours ago)