Cost of living in Hualian, Taiwan vs Fushun, China
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21958 CNY / TWD
Do you live in Fushun? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hualian (Taiwan) is 5% more expensive than in Fushun (China)
For example, you would need at least 5,248元 (23,900 NT$) in Hualian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,000元 in Fushun.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 3,000 Ft (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 25 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Taipei costs 898,000 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Durban costs R 7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Orlando, Florida costs $58 (about 1 hour ago)