Cost of living in Hrodna, Belarus vs Fushun, China
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 3.151 CNY / BYN
Do you live in Fushun? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hrodna (Belarus) is 33% cheaper than in Fushun (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,400元 in Fushun you would need to make just about 2,935元 (931 BYN) in Hrodna.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$45,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM12 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,591 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milan costs €26,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alicante costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)