Cost of living in Homyel, Belarus vs Fushun, China
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.144 CNY / BYN
Do you live in Fushun? We need your help!
Cost of living in Homyel (Belarus) is 35% cheaper than in Fushun (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,600元 in Fushun you would need to make just about 2,979元 (948 BYN) in Homyel.
Prices recently added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Geneva costs CHF 140 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,600 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php150 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cagayan de Oro costs Php30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €2,000 (about 2 hours ago)