Cost of living in Homs, Syria vs Fushun, China
|Personal Care||- 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01313 CNY / SYP *
Do you live in Fushun? We need your help!
Cost of living in Homs (Syria) is 47% cheaper than in Fushun (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,700元 in Fushun you would need to make just about 2,511元 (191,258 £) in Homs.
Prices recently added
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 14 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Bogor costs Rp 9,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €50 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Windhoek costs 200 N$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Busan costs ₩150,000 (about 1 hour ago)