Cost of living in Hohhot, China vs Fushun, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018.
Do you live in Fushun? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hohhot (China) is 15% more expensive than in Fushun (China)
For example, you would need at least 5,044元 in Hohhot to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,400元 in Fushun.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Perth costs AU$7 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 125TL (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨500 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ilorin costs 145 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $0.78 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,613 (about 1 hour ago)