Cost of living in Ho, Ghana vs Fushun, China
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.378 CNY / GHS
Do you live in Fushun? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ho (Ghana) is 26% more expensive than in Fushun (China)
For example, you would need at least 6,315元 (GH₵4,584) in Ho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,000元 in Fushun.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nassau costs B$2,541 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adana costs 20TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Madras costs ₨25,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)