Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam vs Fushun, China
|Personal Care||- 30%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 503 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00029 CNY / VND
Do you live in Fushun? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam) is 13% more expensive than in Fushun (China)
For example, you would need at least 5,889元 (20,115,673 ₫) in Ho Chi Minh City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,200元 in Fushun.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rijeka costs 10 kn (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Trieste costs €31 (11 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Doha costs 6.00 ﷼ (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$15 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Fort Worth, Texas costs $0.48 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Palo Alto, California costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)