Cost of living in Hisar, India vs Fushun, China
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09476 CNY / INR
Do you live in Fushun? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hisar (India) is 20% cheaper than in Fushun (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,500元 in Fushun you would need to make just about 3,579元 (₨37,766) in Hisar.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Winnipeg costs C$600 (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$5,160 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Detroit, Michigan costs $10 (27 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Maracaibo costs 5,000 Bs.S. (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,500 (about 1 hour ago)