Cost of living in Helsingborg, Sweden vs Fushun, China
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.751 CNY / SEK
Do you live in Fushun? We need your help!
Cost of living in Helsingborg (Sweden) is 66% more expensive than in Fushun (China)
For example, you would need at least 8,124元 (10,818 kr) in Helsingborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,900元 in Fushun.
Prices recently added
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Dhaka costs Taka 1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rohtak costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 80 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €900 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 125TL (about 3 hours ago)