Cost of living in Hargeysa, Somalia vs Fushun, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01157 CNY / SOS
Do you live in Fushun? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hargeysa (Somalia) is 259% more expensive than in Fushun (China)
For example, you would need at least 15,785元 (1,364,341 S) in Hargeysa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,400元 in Fushun.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Haifa costs 2,000 ₪ (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$148 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,225 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 17,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25,000 (about 2 hours ago)