Cost of living in Harbin, China vs Fushun, China
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019.
Do you live in Fushun? We need your help!
Cost of living in Harbin (China) is 26% more expensive than in Fushun (China)
For example, you would need at least 5,899元 in Harbin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,700元 in Fushun.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (6 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Perth costs AU$7 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 125TL (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ilorin costs 145 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $0.78 (about 1 hour ago)