Cost of living in Hanover, Germany vs Fushun, China
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 195 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 7.709 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Fushun? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hanover (Germany) is 49% more expensive than in Fushun (China)
For example, you would need at least 7,752元 (€1,006) in Hanover to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,200元 in Fushun.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ulan Bator costs 450,000 ₮ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 650 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Munich costs €24,675 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Calgary costs C$600 (about 2 hours ago)