Cost of living in Hangzhou, China vs Fushun, China
|Personal Care||- 0%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 217 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019.
Do you live in Fushun? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hangzhou (China) is 28% more expensive than in Fushun (China)
For example, you would need at least 6,024元 in Hangzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,700元 in Fushun.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 4,800 KZT (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rijeka costs 10 kn (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Trieste costs €31 (20 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Doha costs 6.00 ﷼ (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$15 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Fort Worth, Texas costs $0.48 (about 1 hour ago)