Cost of living in Hamamatsu, Japan vs Fushun, China
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06196 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Fushun? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hamamatsu (Japan) is 72% more expensive than in Fushun (China)
For example, you would need at least 8,936元 (¥144,220) in Hamamatsu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,200元 in Fushun.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suez costs E£ 50 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $99 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 136 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Marrakech costs 300 Dirham (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$95 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London, Ontario costs C$869 (36 minutes ago)