Cost of living in Halmstad, Sweden vs Fushun, China
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.755 CNY / SEK
Do you live in Fushun? We need your help!
Cost of living in Halmstad (Sweden) is 81% more expensive than in Fushun (China)
For example, you would need at least 8,871元 (11,750 kr) in Halmstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,900元 in Fushun.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Almaty costs 650 KZT (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $7 (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aberdeen costs £1,505 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Haifa costs 2,000 ₪ (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$148 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,225 (about 2 hours ago)