Cost of living in Haifa, Israel vs Fushun, China
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 308 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.832 CNY / ILS
Do you live in Fushun? We need your help!
Cost of living in Haifa (Israel) is 70% more expensive than in Fushun (China)
For example, you would need at least 7,628元 (4,163 ₪) in Haifa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,500元 in Fushun.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,500 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Niš costs 18,000 Дин. (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $915 (about 2 hours ago)