Cost of living in Gwangju, South Korea vs Fushun, China
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00603 CNY / KRW
Do you live in Fushun? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gwangju (South Korea) is 35% more expensive than in Fushun (China)
For example, you would need at least 6,360元 (₩1,054,435) in Gwangju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,700元 in Fushun.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hangzhou costs 20元 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Namur costs €550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 45,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cambridge costs £490 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Tbilisi costs 250 Lari (about 2 hours ago)