Cost of living in Gwalior, India vs Fushun, China
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09534 CNY / INR
Do you live in Fushun? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gwalior (India) is 9% cheaper than in Fushun (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,700元 in Fushun you would need to make just about 4,270元 (₨44,787) in Gwalior.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $12 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vitória costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Jacksonville, Florida costs $0.58 (about 1 hour ago)