Cost of living in Gurgaon, India vs Fushun, China
|Personal Care||- 20%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 565 prices entered by 92 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.09476 CNY / INR
Do you live in Fushun? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gurgaon (India) is about the same as in Fushun (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,800元 in Fushun you would need to make just about 4,663元 (₨49,205) in Gurgaon.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hangzhou costs 20元 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Namur costs €550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 45,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cambridge costs £490 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Tbilisi costs 250 Lari (about 2 hours ago)