Cost of living in Guarda, Portugal vs Fushun, China
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.709 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Fushun? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guarda (Portugal) is 8% more expensive than in Fushun (China)
For example, you would need at least 5,494元 (€713) in Guarda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,100元 in Fushun.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €9 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Shanghai costs 250元 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nassau costs B$2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 800 (about 2 hours ago)