Cost of living in Guangzhou, China vs Fushun, China
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 165 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 07, 2020.
Do you live in Fushun? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guangzhou (China) is 33% more expensive than in Fushun (China)
For example, you would need at least 5,860元 in Guangzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,400元 in Fushun.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Lahore costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rotterdam costs €900 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $3,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Antioch costs 900TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Hamburg costs €115 (about 3 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Yerevan costs 1,000Dram (about 4 hours ago)