Cost of living in Guangzhou, China vs Fushun, China
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 213 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2019.
Do you live in Fushun? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guangzhou (China) is 30% more expensive than in Fushun (China)
For example, you would need at least 6,874元 in Guangzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,300元 in Fushun.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Almaty costs 650 KZT (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $7 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aberdeen costs £1,505 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Haifa costs 2,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$148 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,225 (about 2 hours ago)