Cost of living in Groningen, Netherlands vs Fushun, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 114 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 13, 2019. Exchange rate: 7.709 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Fushun? We need your help!
Cost of living in Groningen (Netherlands) is 64% more expensive than in Fushun (China)
For example, you would need at least 7,530元 (€977) in Groningen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,600元 in Fushun.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corunna costs €10 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kamloops costs C$15 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €9 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Shanghai costs 250元 (about 2 hours ago)