Cost of living in Graz, Austria vs Fushun, China
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 56 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 7.926 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Fushun? We need your help!
Cost of living in Graz (Austria) is 57% more expensive than in Fushun (China)
For example, you would need at least 7,087元 (€894) in Graz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,500元 in Fushun.
Prices recently added
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Detroit, Michigan costs $60 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (13 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Douglas, Isle of Man costs £10 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,800 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$1,500,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nuremberg costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)