Cost of living in Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands vs Fushun, China
|Personal Care||+ 98%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 668 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 8.118 CNY / KYD
Do you live in Fushun? We need your help!
Cost of living in Grand Cayman (Cayman Islands) is 180% more expensive than in Fushun (China)
For example, you would need at least 14,579元 (CI$1,796) in Grand Cayman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,200元 in Fushun.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Haifa costs 2,000 ₪ (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$148 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,225 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 17,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25,000 (about 2 hours ago)