Cost of living in Gramado, Brazil vs Fushun, China
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.807 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Fushun? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gramado (Brazil) is 5% more expensive than in Fushun (China)
For example, you would need at least 5,154元 (R$ 2,853) in Gramado to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,900元 in Fushun.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Macao costs 70 Pataca (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Solapur costs ₨200 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$7,740 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nashville, Tennessee costs $5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cuernavaca costs Mex$ 10,500 (about 3 hours ago)