Cost of living in Gorakhpur, India vs Fushun, China
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09513 CNY / INR
Do you live in Fushun? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gorakhpur (India) is 17% cheaper than in Fushun (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,900元 in Fushun you would need to make just about 4,080元 (₨42,889) in Gorakhpur.
Prices recently added
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Dhaka costs Taka 1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rohtak costs ₨100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 80 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 125TL (about 3 hours ago)