Cost of living in Gombe, Nigeria vs Fushun, China
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01867 CNY / NGN
Do you live in Fushun? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gombe (Nigeria) is 14% more expensive than in Fushun (China)
For example, you would need at least 5,012元 (268,458 ₦) in Gombe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,400元 in Fushun.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Macao costs 70 Pataca (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Solapur costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$7,740 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nashville, Tennessee costs $5.00 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cuernavaca costs Mex$ 10,500 (about 4 hours ago)