Cost of living in Goma, Democratic Republic of the Congo vs Fushun, China
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00416 CNY / CDF *
Do you live in Fushun? We need your help!
Cost of living in Goma (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is about the same as in Fushun (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,700元 in Fushun you would need to make just about 4,666元 (1,120,182 Franc) in Goma.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Haifa costs 2,000 ₪ (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$148 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,225 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 17,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25,000 (about 2 hours ago)