Cost of living in Gloucester, United Kingdom vs Fushun, China
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 8.791 CNY / GBP
Do you live in Fushun? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gloucester (United Kingdom) is 78% more expensive than in Fushun (China)
For example, you would need at least 8,197元 (£932) in Gloucester to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,600元 in Fushun.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Townsville costs AU$38 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 4,800 KZT (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rijeka costs 10 kn (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Trieste costs €31 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Doha costs 6.00 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)