Cost of living in Giza, Egypt vs Fushun, China
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.37898 CNY / EGP
Do you live in Fushun? We need your help!
Cost of living in Giza (Egypt) is 13% cheaper than in Fushun (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,900元 in Fushun you would need to make just about 4,241元 (E£ 11,191) in Giza.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Ahmedabad costs ₨18,164 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$60 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Istanbul costs 10TL (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.00 (about 2 hours ago)