Cost of living in Gijón, Spain vs Fushun, China
|Personal Care||- 19%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 55 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.718 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Fushun? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gijón (Spain) is 35% more expensive than in Fushun (China)
For example, you would need at least 7,006元 (€908) in Gijón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,200元 in Fushun.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$45,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM12 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,591 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milan costs €26,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alicante costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)