Cost of living in Ghent, Belgium vs Fushun, China
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 186 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 06, 2020. Exchange rate: 7.663 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Fushun? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ghent (Belgium) is 69% more expensive than in Fushun (China)
For example, you would need at least 8,434元 (€1,101) in Ghent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,000元 in Fushun.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Durango costs Mex$ 18 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $15 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Córdoba costs ARS $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montevideo costs $U40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sylhet costs Taka 150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nanaimo, British Columbia costs C$20,000 (about 3 hours ago)