Cost of living in Ghaziabad, India vs Fushun, China
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09513 CNY / INR
Do you live in Fushun? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ghaziabad (India) is 19% cheaper than in Fushun (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,700元 in Fushun you would need to make just about 3,795元 (₨39,887) in Ghaziabad.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Ahmedabad costs ₨18,164 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Istanbul costs 10TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $12 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.00 (about 3 hours ago)