Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang), Malaysia vs Fushun, China
|Personal Care||- 22%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 275 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.648 CNY / MYR
Do you live in Fushun? We need your help!
Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang) (Malaysia) is 6% more expensive than in Fushun (China)
For example, you would need at least 5,067元 (RM3,074) in Georgetown (Penang) to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,800元 in Fushun.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Addis Ababa costs 100 Birr (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ulan Bator costs 450,000 ₮ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 650 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Munich costs €24,675 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 80 (about 2 hours ago)