Cost of living in Gebze, Turkey vs Fushun, China
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.272 CNY / TRY
Do you live in Fushun? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gebze (Turkey) is 15% cheaper than in Fushun (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,400元 in Fushun you would need to make just about 3,738元 (2,939TL) in Gebze.
Prices recently added
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Dhaka costs Taka 1,600 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rohtak costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 80 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 125TL (about 2 hours ago)