Cost of living in Gdańsk, Poland vs Fushun, China
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 250 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 09, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.692 CNY / PLN
Do you live in Fushun? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gdańsk (Poland) is about the same as in Fushun (China)
For example, you would need at least 5,495元 (3,248 zł) in Gdańsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,300元 in Fushun.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vilnius costs €450 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Udaipur costs ₨1,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php100,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bloemfontein costs R 50 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in La Serena costs CH$2,188 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (about 4 hours ago)