Cost of living in Gaya, India vs Fushun, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09532 CNY / INR
Do you live in Fushun? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gaya (India) is about the same as in Fushun (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,500元 in Fushun you would need to make just about 4,381元 (₨45,965) in Gaya.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Townsville costs AU$38 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 4,800 KZT (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rijeka costs 10 kn (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Trieste costs €31 (29 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Doha costs 6.00 ﷼ (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)