Cost of living in Gävle, Sweden vs Fushun, China
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.753 CNY / SEK
Do you live in Fushun? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gävle (Sweden) is 66% more expensive than in Fushun (China)
For example, you would need at least 7,489元 (9,949 kr) in Gävle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,500元 in Fushun.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suez costs E£ 50 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $99 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 136 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Marrakech costs 300 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London, Ontario costs C$869 (about 1 hour ago)