Cost of living in Gaborone, Botswana vs Fushun, China
|Personal Care||- 14%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 281 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.643 CNY / BWP
Do you live in Fushun? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gaborone (Botswana) is 15% more expensive than in Fushun (China)
For example, you would need at least 5,996元 (P9,320) in Gaborone to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,200元 in Fushun.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM12 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,591 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milan costs €26,800 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alicante costs €10 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)