Cost of living in Funafuti, Tuvalu, Tuvalu vs Fushun, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 02, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.866 CNY / AUD
Do you live in Fushun? We need your help!
Cost of living in Funafuti, Tuvalu (Tuvalu) is 13% more expensive than in Fushun (China)
For example, you would need at least 5,064元 (AU$1,041) in Funafuti, Tuvalu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,500元 in Fushun.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suez costs E£ 50 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $99 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 136 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Marrakech costs 300 Dirham (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$95 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London, Ontario costs C$869 (44 minutes ago)