Cost of living in Fukui, Japan vs Fushun, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06175 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Fushun? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fukui (Japan) is 13% more expensive than in Fushun (China)
For example, you would need at least 5,217元 (¥84,483) in Fukui to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,600元 in Fushun.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €900 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (43 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Perth costs AU$7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 125TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ilorin costs 145 ₦ (about 2 hours ago)