Cost of living in Fujairah, United Arab Emirates vs Fushun, China
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.846 CNY / AED
Do you live in Fushun? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fujairah (United Arab Emirates) is 53% more expensive than in Fushun (China)
For example, you would need at least 7,657元 (Dirham 4,149) in Fujairah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,000元 in Fushun.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €900 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (34 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Perth costs AU$7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 125TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ilorin costs 145 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)