Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main, Germany vs Fushun, China
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 441 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 7.763 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Fushun? We need your help!
Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main (Germany) is 77% more expensive than in Fushun (China)
For example, you would need at least 7,801元 (€1,005) in Frankfurt am Main to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,400元 in Fushun.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Perth, Scotland costs £42 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ankara costs 145,000TL (14 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Santa Cruz, California costs $1.11 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Bogotá costs COL$2,378 (17 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Des Moines, Iowa costs $0.30 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$800 (about 1 hour ago)