Cost of living in Francistown, Botswana vs Fushun, China
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.642 CNY / BWP
Do you live in Fushun? We need your help!
Cost of living in Francistown (Botswana) is 8% more expensive than in Fushun (China)
For example, you would need at least 5,292元 (P8,239) in Francistown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,900元 in Fushun.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Detroit, Michigan costs $10 (1 minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Maracaibo costs 5,000 Bs.S. (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,500 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Niš costs 18,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)